11 September 2016

Experiment in White

(Crochet)

I made this white top as an experiment...
La hechura de este blusón fue un completo experimento…







I started by making two rows of granny squares with double-thread white cotton. The rest is made all in Double crochet (Dc), to join on the sides and on the front and back, and granny stripes at the bottom (with the back longer than the front).  At first I joined the two sides with a zigzag st. (as in photo 3), but I did not like it and changed it to granny stripes at the end.
I wanted this to be a mindless project, so I did not take notes...but I am glad the experiment worked out at the end. (No pattern)

Comencé haciendo dos hileras de cuadros granny (de la abuelita), con doble hilo de algodón blanco. El resto está hecho sólo con puntos altos, y en el borde inferior con hileras de punto granny (con la parte de atrás más larga que la de enfrente). Al final cambié la unión del centro porque no me gustó el zigzag (tal como está en la foto). 
No tomé notas porque no quería estresarme en el proceso…pero me alegro que el experimento salió bien al final.  (No hay patrón)